New Promotion Policy 2008 for SCS Staff in the General Insurance CompaniesPromotion exercise for Class II, III & IV was pending for the last 5-6 Years. As per the new promotion policy 2008, under Para 14, the flag company of South India announced 5 UR vacancies of Sr. Assistants after a long waiting time of 6 Years. The panel published by this company shows the pathetic situation in the cadre of Assistants and their aspirations.Minimum One Promotion in life time for Assistants – WHAT AN IDEA SETJEE...It's the pity of this industry(this industry only) that 100's of employees(in 1 Region of One Company) waiting for the mercy of considering for one time promotion in life time(Promotion Exercise 2008 for SCS Staff- Promotion under Para 25A of Promotion Policy) or getting a grade change, with 18-25 and more service and the acquired Technical & Academic qualifications like M.B.A, M.C.A, M.A, M.Phil, C.A, ACA, F.I.I.I, A.I.I.I, LLM, LLB and other Diplomas in Computer Applications and Management.
6th Pay Commission suggests 3 upgradation in the service period
Three up gradation will be granted under assured career progression (ACP) scheme at 10, 20 and 30 years as per the modified ACP scheme recommended by the 6th pay commission.
BOOSTING EMPLOYEE MORALE OR DEMORALISING ?New Generation companies are trying their maximum to boost employee morale. Whether these public sector insurance companies are trying to boost employee morale or demoralise them?.

No comments:
Post a Comment